Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb organic ground chicken
3 bell peppers, diced
2 small sweet onions, diced
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced (optional if you want more heat)
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
¼-1 tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp sea salt
1½ cups bone broth (with sea salt)
1 can diced green chilies (4 oz.)
¾ cup coconut milk
1 can cannellini beans, no salt added, drained
Juice of 2 large limes
½ cup cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp jalapeño, sliced or diced
1 avocado, diced
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the ground chicken, bell peppers, onions, jalapeño, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne, and salt and cook until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth and green chilies. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Once the chili has finished cooking, remove from heat and add the beans and lime juice.
- To serve, ladle into bowls and serve with the toppings.
Calories: 443 Carbs: 19 g
Fat: 29 g Protein: 24 g
Sodium: 498 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.