Makes 12 muffins (2 muffins per serving)
6 rainbow carrots, finely shredded (can also use regular carrots)
⅔ cup natural almond butter
2 egg whites
¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
½ cup chopped, pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots, almond butter, eggs, yogurt and honey and mix well.
- Stir in the cinnamon, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the dates.
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup halfway. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Calories: 275 Carbs: 27 g
Fat: 16 g Protein: 8 g
Sodium: 100 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.