Serves 6 (2 muffins a serving)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
A great recipe to double and place half in the freezer for quick breakfasts on the go!
20 oz liquid egg whites
1 red bell pepper, chopped
10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
4 slices uncured turkey bacon made with sea salt (like Applegate Farms), cooked and chopped
4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
1 tsp italian seasoning
½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or fill tray with muffin liners.
- Microwave spinach on high in a bowl for 4 minutes. Let rest and then squeeze water out.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Evenly distribute mixture to muffin cups.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are golden and eggs are set. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
Calories: 140 Carbs: 4 g
Fat: 6 g Protein: 20 g
Sodium: 687 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.