Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup rolled or steel cut oats
1 cup plus 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
1/3 cup honey
3.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp ground flax
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan or small casserole dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Mix blueberries and oatmeal and add to the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, honey, coconut oil, flax, vanilla, sea salt, cinnamon and protein powder.
- Pour over the blueberry-oatmeal mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with coconut flakes. Let sit for 5 minutes until serving.
Calories: 428 Carbs: 51 g
Fat: 22 g Protein: 9 g
Sodium: 329 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.