Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 large sweet potato
sea salt and pepper to taste
8 uncured sausage links (made with sea salt)
¼ cup sauerkraut (made with sea salt like Ozuke brand)
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into chunks, and add to a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil over a skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes. Cook until sweet potatoes start to get soft, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Turn oven on to broil on high. Add skillet with sweet potatoes to the oven; cook for 5-7 minutes, or until sweet potatoes start to brown.
- Remove sweet potatoes and cover to keep warm. Add remaining oil to the pan and add sausage. Cook until cooked through. Serve with sweet potato hash browns and sauerkraut.
Calories: 373 Carbs: 27 g
Fat: 22 g Protein: 19 g
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.