Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 hours
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp ground thyme
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp pepper
1 lb pork tenderloin
1 cup water
4 hamburger buns (with sea salt like Food 4 Life brand)
¼ cup natural BBQ or steak sauce (with sea salt like Primal Kitchens steak sauce)
- Add seasonings, pork tenderloin, and water to slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours or until fully cooked.
- Let meat rest for 5-10 minutes. Using two forks, shred meat. Place on bottom hamburger buns; top meat with sauce and top bun. Serve with beet and mandarin salad.
Beet and Mandarin Salad
4 cups spinach
2 medium beets, ends trimmed
4 mandarin oranges
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
2 sprigs mint, leaves torn
- Arange spinach onto four plates.
- Using a mandolin slicer or a knife, julienne beets into small sticks. Top spinach with beets.
- Peel two mandarin oranges. Squeeze juice from remaining 2 mandarin oranges into a bowl. Add olive oil and red wine vinegar and mix.
- Top salads with mandarin oranges, goat cheese, mint and dressing. Serve with pork sliders.
Nutrition Information (for pork and salad)
Calories: 491 Carbs: 44 g
Fat: 20 g Protein: 32 g
Sodium: 590 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.