Prep time: 15 minutes
½ cup beets, chopped
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
Toppings: handful of fresh raspberries and unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place beets and 1 tbsp water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes to soften beets.
- Dump the beets and water plus remaining ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Top with raspberries and unsweetened coconut flakes.
Calories: 353 Carbs: 28 g
Fat: 14 g Protein: 29 g
Sodium: 293 mg
Inside the Clear Skin from Within Cookbook is all the information you need for skin-safe eating. Read the recipes from start to finish. Savor the meal plans. Discover new and creative ways to prepare and combine ingredients and wake up your taste buds. What will you try first?
There’s so much to choose! Like luscious Blueberry Oatmeal Bake or Strawberry Coconut Avocado Toast for breakfast. Cashew Butter Cacao No Bake Bites when your tummy rumbles. The Sweetheart Smoothie Bowl with raspberries? Heaven! And the Asian Chicken Salad-in-a-Jar with sesame ginger dressing and mandarin orange? My personal favorite.
- 14-days of acne-safe meal plans, recipes and shopping list
- Acne-safe salt tables
- Acne-safe, dairy-free options and taste profiles
There’s much, much more! It’s time to drink up all the fun possibilities so you can: Start clearing your acne for good. Feel healthier, lighter and more energized. Eat your way to glowing skin.With so many simple, delicious, innovative ways to replace acne-triggering foods, you’ll feel happy and satisfied with every bite and every meal. Enjoy! And watch your skin begin glowing up from the inside out.